How To Join BSCA

Joining the BSCA is easy and you have two choices:

You can securely fill out the online application and pay via PayPal by clicking here.


If you prefer to fill out a manual form, you can click on the following link (Membership_Form) and mail your check in.

How To Submit An Application For Appointment To Bellingham Sister City Association Board

There are opportunities for persons from Bellingham and Whatcom County to serve on the Bellingham Sister City Association Board.  These positions, when available, are by Mayoral appointment and the Office of the Mayor has an application to apply which can be downloaded by clicking on the following link – Application to COB Board or Commission